Android client - Phone support / Country Availability

Any ideas and suggestions you have - right here!

Android client - Phone support / Country Availability

Postby CesarDemi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:02 pm

I wanted to know if you're planning on providing support for phones and also extend the availability of the game client to other countries (currently not shown in my country's Play Store by default).

I ask this because I think this would be a good boost to the game's popularity since too few people know it around the Android market and there are other games which suck big time that this one could take advantage from to get new players. Phone support would also allow other people to play it more often and be connected much more than currently are.

All in one, this would help fill the servers with more players than currently are...
CesarDemi

Re: Android client - Phone support / Country Availability

Postby Ironwing » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:39 am

Yes. :)

We plan to release it worldwide after we launch the next patch and make sure it's well balanced. Unfortunately, we don't have the resource to make it for smartphones too at the moment and we'll focus on the tablet market first.
Why do we fight? To get gear. Perhaps the better question is, what gear is worth fighting for?
Ironwing

Postby CesarDemi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:23 pm

I don't have much experience on Android development particularly, but I am now able to run the client on my Galaxy S2 (old phone by now) and I've seen other guys running it without much hassle in an S3, so maybe there's not much problem to make them compatible. The only thing I'm not able right now is to pinch to zoom in/out, but all the rest of the functionality is there working like a charm :)
Just thought on sharing it so you guys know how it's performing right now even on "old" phones.
Hope the worldwide release brings more people in! :)
CesarDemi

Postby imaginative » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 am

Je pense que faire en sorte de pourvoir donner même les objet qui on étaient modifier a latellier pour les gend qui on des petit compte mais biensur c'est objet modifier que l'on pourais donner aurons un prix en cash fixée par le propriéter devant étre de minimum 10 million de cash et n'a pas de maximum. . .
imaginative

Test, just a test

Postby XRumerTest » Fri May 12, 2017 7:31 am

Hello. And Bye.
XRumerTest

Test, just a test

Postby XRumerTest » Fri May 12, 2017 7:33 am

Hello. And Bye.
XRumerTest

Test, just a test

Postby XRumerTest » Fri May 12, 2017 7:37 am

Hello. And Bye.