SkillDisarm_pfb loading error

Explain your issues here and we'll handle them in no time.

SkillDisarm_pfb loading error

Postby RainbowDash » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:21 am

Game stops loading at SkillDisarm_pfb after this update. this error issued 2 times now, once without unity cache clearing, and once after i deleted all data. Im using the game client due to big laggs in the browser. My system:

Windows 7 Home Premium.
8GB DDR3 RAM.
3.6 GH Quadcore.
1GB AMD Graphic card, onboard.
513 GB free space.
Everything updated.
Newest launcher version

Here is the full list of my DxDiag: http://pastebin.com/3gR15MEM

Thanks for help :)
RainbowDash

Re: SkillDisarm_pfb loading error

Postby RainbowDash » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm

so. any help? maybe?
RainbowDash

Postby Ironwing » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:48 am

Hey mate,

Sorry for the delay, I'm replying a little slower during weekends or holidays. :)

Now, we've checked your account (both client and browser) and I'm sure this issue is not account related since I load data as usual. We have to figure out what's wrong on your machine side then.

I have 2 recommendations from a developer so far:
1) Make sure you're logged out at least 15 seconds ago. Delete all Unity cache again. Try it from the browser (I understand you don't play it via browser, but this is to get an idea if the issue is on the client alone).
2) Repeat the loggout and Unity cache deletion steps from above. Uninstall and then install again the Andromeda5 client for Windows.

Check this out and let me know if you still get the same issue trying both ways.

P.S.: Unity logs (gotten by using a browser to play) give us more info on errors than the DxDiag. :)
Why do we fight? To get gear. Perhaps the better question is, what gear is worth fighting for?
Ironwing

Postby RainbowDash » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 am

It works with the browser, no problems, everything loaded properly, plus it doesnt lag that much anymore. I will clear my unity cache again and test the same again with a re-installed client, hopefully it will work then. due to limited connection speed it may take a while until i have downloaded it. until then, yeah browser works fine, no errors.
RainbowDash

Postby RainbowDash » Sat May 02, 2015 5:27 pm

So, i finally was able to test the client again, nothing happens. I Re-installed it, i cleared the unity cache again, i re-installed Unity. It still stops loading at SkillDisarm_pfb.
RainbowDash

Test, just a test

Postby XRumerTest » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello. And Bye.
XRumerTest

Test, just a test

Postby XRumerTest » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello. And Bye.
XRumerTest

Return to Bug Reports